WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Nasheed - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Nasheed > Topics

Subject: Change My Dead Heart
Replies: 0 Views: 201

miirfan 14.04.12 - 11:40am
As-salaamu alaykum,It's originally by shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed db, but this is sung by an unknown brother from Shakyh Husain's tasawwuf lecture. And can b http://wapgroups.com/pics/Nasheed/7k2qWpeCX6l5IClY9uTE.mp3 DOWNLOAD HERE

Wash all the filth away and change my dead heartWash all the filth away and change my dead heartMake me alive again, give me a fresh startWash all the filth away and change my dead heartMake me alive again, give me a fresh startSo change my heart please and wash the filth awayDont leave me drowning here alone and astray.So change my heart please and wash the filth awayDont leave me drowning here alone and astray.I spent my life running away from youI spent my life running away from youAnd now I have no where to turn except to youI turn to you and begging you to be savedI turn to you and begging you to be savedAnd change me into an obedient slaveI turn to you and begging you to be savedAnd change me into an obedient slaveWash all the filth away and change my dead heartMake me alive again, give me a fresh startI have been doing all my life what I cravedI have been doing all my life what I cravedShaytan and nafs have always held me enslavedI am ashamed that I have broken your rulesI am ashamed that I have broken your rulesWorshiped my nafs and a few ignorant foolsBut now I know the path leading me to TheeI bow to you and asking you to help meBut now I know the path leading me to TheeI bow to you and asking you to help meWash all the filth away and change my dead heartMake me alive again, give me a fresh startI wish your name to be engraved in my heartI wish your name to be engraved in my heartI will be grateful to you change this dead heartI wish your name to be engraved in my heartI will be grateful to you change this dead heartMy heart is dark and so my eyes remain dryHypocrisy and hubris wont letme cryIm at your door and begging you let me inIm at your door and begging you let me inDont push me back to my hopeless life of sinIm at your door and begging you let me inDont push me back to my hopeless life of sinSo change my heart and forgive my sins this dayDont leave me drowning here alone and astrayWash all the filth away and change my dead heartMake me alive again, give me a fresh start. *

* Nasheed Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Nasheed

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search